1. Heat 2-3 tbsps oil in a non stick pan. Finely chop green chillies and add to the pan. Add corn and ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add coriander powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, salt and mint leaves and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
3. Transfer the mixture into a mixer jar and grind coarsely. Put the mixture back into the same pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add breadcrumbs and mix well.
4. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and allow it to cool. Add lemon juice and cornflour and mix well.
5. Heat the remaining oil in another non stick pan.
6. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion like a katori. Stuff each katori with a cheese cube. Seal the edges and shape it like a tikki.
7. Place a few tikkis at a time in the pan and cook flipping sides till evenly golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
8. Place some mint sprigs, onion rings and thin strips of red and yellow capsicums on a serving plate. Arrange the tikkis on the plate and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : २१-२५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ४१-५० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.