1. Preheat oven to 180° C.
2. Keep a sieve over a bowl and put refined flour, baking powder, salt, 2 tbsps cocoa powder, 1 tbsp instant coffee powder in it and sift. Mix well.
3. Add ¾ cup sugar, melted butter, vanilla essence and ¾ cup milk and mix with a hand blender. Put the batter into a baking dish and spread evenly.
4. Put remaining sugar, remaining cocoa powder, remaining coffee powder into the same bowl. Add dark chocolate and warm milk and mix well.
5. Pour this over the batter in the baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes. Check once after 35 minutes to see if it is done. If it is not done bake for some more time.
6. Remove from the oven and serve.
तैयारी का समय : २१-२५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.