1. Grind together roasted peanuts, garlic, two fresh red chillies, sweet soy sauce and ginger, with a little water, to a fine paste.
2. Cut the remaining red chillies into diagonal slices and set aside for garnishing. Pour the paste into a pan and sauté on low heat. Heat sufficient oil in another pan and shallow fry the beancurd cakes.
3. Heat water in a deep pan. Put French beans, carrot and cabbage in a colander and place it in the pan and blanch the vegetables for two to three minutes. Cut the eggs into half and then each half into three lengthwise pieces.
4. Add the spinach leaves to the rest of the vegetables along with bean sprouts and blanch for one minute. Remove the colander from the pan and let all the water drain away.
5. Transfer the vegetables into a bowl. Drain the beancurd cakes and cut into thick slices. Add lemon juice to the sauce and simmer for one more minute. Place the vegetables on the serving dish.
6. Pour some of the peanut sauce over. Top with the fried beancurd slices and egg slices.
7. Sprinkle fried shallots and fresh red chillies slices and serve.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.