1. Combine refined flour, 4 tbsps castor sugar and ghee in a bowl. Mix well and rub till it resembles a breadcrumb texture.
2. Add sufficient water and knead into a semi-stiff dough. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Combine chocolate and pistachio in a bowl. Mix well and add 1 tsp castor sugar and mix well.
4. Divide dough into 8 equal portions and roll out into medium size rotis. Cut the rotis into halves.
5. Apply water on one edge half and roll into a small cone. Reserve some chocolate mixture for garnishing and place a spoonful of the chocolate mixture from the remaining into the cone and seal to make a samosa. Similar prepare the remaining.
6. Prepare a thick sugar syrup by cooking sugar in 1 cup water.
7. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry samosas on low heat till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
8. Dip samosas in sugar syrup and soak them well.
9. Garnish with reserved chocolate mixture and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.