1. Place both the chocolates in a bowl. Add butter and melt in the microwave oven for one minute.
2. Heat water in a steamer. Break the eggs into a bowl, add sugar and blend with a hand blender till you get a mixture with dropping consistency.
3. Take the chocolate out of the microwave, add cocoa powder and mix. Add the coconut and mix. Add this to the egg mixture and blend with the hand blender for a minute.
4. Sift the refined flour and baking powder into the above mixture and mix with a light hand.
5. Pour the batter into a silicon mould till three-fourth full. Cover with the lid and steam for half an hour.
6. Check if it is done by inserting a skewer. If the skewer comes out clean, the pudding is done. If it is not done, steam for five to seven minutes more.
7. Serve warm.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : निम्न
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.