1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Place the chicken in a bowl. Add soy sauce and mix. Set aside to marinate. Chop the spring onions and the greens.
2. Add the button chillies to the hot oil and deep fry for 1-2 minutes on medium. Drain the chillies and set aside.
3. Deep fry the peanuts on medium heat till golden brown. Drain and set aside. Add the chicken cubes to the hot oil and deep fry on medium heat till golden. Drain and set aside.
4. Heat another non-stick pan and add 2 tbsps of chilli oil remaining in the pan. Heat till the oil reaches smoking point. Add garlic and fry till a little burnt. Add spring onions and chicken and toss.
5. Add sugar, salt and crushed Sichuan peppers and stir. Add peanuts and the button chillies and toss. Add spring onion greens and toss. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.