1. Heat plenty of water in a deep non stick pan, add the spaghetti and salt and cook till al dante.
2. Crush garlic cloves. Pluck the parsley leaves and discard the stems. Chop the leaves finely.
3. Heat 4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil in a non stick pan, add garlic and sauté till fragrant.
4. Pick the pasta with pasta spoon and put into the pan with garlic.
5. Add salt, crushed red chillies and crushed black peppercorns and 3-4 tbsps water in which the pasta was cooked. Mix well.
6. Add parsley and mix. Serve hot drizzled with a little extra virgin olive oil.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.