1. Grind together ginger, garlic, green chillies, cumin seeds, cloves, green cardamoms, cinnamon and oil and grind to a smooth paste.
2. Put the paste in a microwave proof bowl. Put the chicken pieces and salt and mix everything well. Cook in the microwave oven on HIGH for two minutes.
3. Add the tomato puree and mix. Add the rice and mix. Add chicken stock and mix. Cover the bowl with cling wrap, punch some holes in the wrap and cook in the microwave on HIGH for five minutes.
4. Reduce heat to MEDIUM and cook for seven more minutes. Allow standing time of five minutes.
5. Remove the cling wrap carefully and serve hot with raita or yogurt.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.