1. Cut the chicken tikka pieces into small dices and put in a bowl.
2. Finely chop mint and coriander sprigs and add in the bowl alongwith green chilli, ginger, onion, 2 tsps lemon juice, 1½ tbsps mint chutney, 2 tbsps mayonnaise and mix well.
3. Place a spring roll sheet on the worktop. Put generous spoonful of chicken tikka mixture on one end of the sheet and tightly roll it sealing the edges with refined flour paste. Similarly make the remaining spring rolls.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a wok. Deep-fry spring rolls till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Combine remaining mayonnaise, remaining mint chutney and remaining lemon juice in a bowl, mix well and transfer into a serving bowl.
6. Halve the spring rolls and serve hot with the mayonnaise dip.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.