1. Cut carrot into ½ inch thick round slices, cut French beans into ½ inch pieces and chop the tomatoes finely. Heat a deep non-stick pan, add olive oil. Add ginger and garlic and sauté. Add onion and sauté till lightly browned.
2. Add turmeric powder, paprika powder and crushed coriander seeds. Stir and add tomatoes. Reduce heat and add carrot, French beans and chicken and continue to sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add chickpeas and sauté for 1 minute more. Add 2 cups water and stir. Increase heat, cover and cook. Chop coriander stems finely.
4. When the chicken mixture starts boiling, add salt, roasted cumin powder and coriander stems. Cover and cook till chicken is cooked. Add cinnamon powder and stir. Switch off the heat.
5. Tear fresh mint leaves and add. Serve hot with pita bread or roti or rice.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर :
स्वाद : मीठे और खट्टे
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.