1. Slice chicken breasts into bite size pieces and put in a bowl.
2. Add salt, lemon juice, 1 tsp chopped parsley and thyme. Rub the pieces well and set aside to marinate.
3. Break egg in a bowl and beat well. Add this to the marinated chicken and mix well.
4. Spread breadcrumbs on a plate.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
6. Coat marinated chicken pieces evenly in breadcrumbs and deep-fry in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
7. To make dip, combine mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, paprika powder and mix well. Add 1 tsp chopped parsley and mix well.
8. Garnish crispy chicken pieces with little chopped parsley and serve hot with prepared dip.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर :
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.