1. Preheat oven at 200°C.
2. Place bread slices on a baking tray and drizzle little olive oil on them. Put the tray in oven and toast till crisp.
3. To make tomato-pepper jam, slice onion thickly. Heat butter in a non-stick pan. Add onion slices, toss and let them caramelize.
4. Roughly chop roasted tomato. Deseed and roughly chop both bell peppers. Transfer all these in a bowl.
5. Add thyme in the pan and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and peppers, toss to mix and cook for 1 minute. Add salt, crushed peppercorns, Balsamic vinegar and mix well. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Add jaggery and mix well. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes and remove from heat.
7. Rub garlic clove on each toasted bread slice. Spread generous amount of tomato-pepper jam on each slice.
8. Tear 1 cheese slice into pieces and place them on 1 toasted bread with the jam. Similarly prepare the remaining slices.
9. Place the prepared slices on a baking tray and put it in preheated oven. Bake for 5-6 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and halve them. Serve hot garnished with fresh parsley.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.