1. Mix yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste, green cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, white pepper powder, green chillies, lemon juice, cheese and salt well in a bowl.
2. Add chicken pieces and mix well. Add fresh cream and mix well. Set aside to marinate for at least 1 hour or 2-4 hours.
3. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
4. Heat a gas oven tandoor. Place the chicken pieces on the perforated plate, cover and cook on high heat till the chicken is cooked and golden. Midway baste with butter.
5. Transfer onto a serving plate, sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ३-३.३० घंटा
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.