1. Preheat oven at 180°C. Place a silicon sheet on a baking tray.
2. Combine butter and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add garlic powder, pepper powder and red chilli powder and mix well.
4. Add refined flour and mix well. Add 2 tbsps water and knead into a stiff dough.
5. Roll out the dough into a large sheet of ½ inch thickness. Cut into diamonds with a knife and place the diamonds on the baking tray. Prick the diamonds all over with a fork.
6. Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
7. Serve as a tea time snack or store in air tight container for 3-4 days.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.