1. Cut carrots into corn sized cubes.
2. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a non stick pan. Crush garlic and add and sauté.
3. Finely chop ginger. When the garlic gets a bit burnt, add ginger and sauté.
4. Add carrot and mix. Drain corn and rinse in fresh water and add to the pan and mix well.
5. Add red chilli paste and rice and mix well. Add salt, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar and mix.
6. Cook till the rice gets heated through.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.