1. Dry roast cashewnuts, almonds and pistachios in a non-stick pan till golden.
2. For each portion cook 4 tbsps sugar with 2 tbsps water in another non-stick pan till sugar melts and caramelizes.
3. Trim the two ends and peel a banana and slit it vertically.
4. Add 2 tbsps butter to the caramel and mix. Add the banana halves and roll them in the caramel sauce till they are completely covered.
5. Place the bananas in a serving plate, put 1 scoop each of vanilla ice cream and chocolate ice cream. Drizzle 2 tbsps chocolate sauce. Sprinkle some of the roasted nuts. Put another scoop of chocolate ice cream on top.
6. Drizzle caramel sauce and 1 tbsp chocolate sauce and a few roasted nuts. Serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.