1. Crumble cake crust into small pieces.
2. Melt chocolate in a double boiler and keep stirring.
3. To make frosting, cream together butter and powdered sugar with an electric beater till the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Add cream cheese and blend further till smooth. Add vanilla essence and blend till well mixed. Set aside.
5. Remove melted chocolate from heat and stir well till it reduces in temperature.
6. Take crumbled cake pieces in a bowl and mash them. Add 2 tbsps frosting and mix well.
7. Dampen your hands with little water and divide the cake mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into balls. Set in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
8. Cut a butter paper into a square, fold into a triangle and roll into a cone to make a piping bag. Fill in the remaining frosting, cut the tip just a little and set aside.
9. Insert a satay stick in each cake ball, dip in melted chocolate and coat well. Decorate with some colourful vermicelli and pipe out frosting on top. Refrigerate the balls for another 10-15 minutes.
10. Serve chilled.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ३१-४० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.