1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté.
2. Add onion and sauté. Add minced chicken, salt and pepper powder and mix well. Add soya sauce, mix well and cook for a while.
3. Roughly chop blanched broccoli florets and add to the pan. Mix well and cook further till done. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
4. Add cheese to the cooked mixture and mix well.
5. Place a spring roll sheet on a worktop. Put a generous spoonful of cooked mixture in the centre and spread a little. Roll the sheet tightly, sealing the edges with flour paste. Similarly make remaining spring rolls.
6. Heat sufficient oil in a wok. Deep-fry spring rolls till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
7. Halve the spring rolls and place on a serving plate. Garnish with coriander sprigs and serve hot with sweet chilli sauce.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.