1. Preheat oven at 180°C. Place a silicon sheet on a baking tray.
2. Roughly chop the broccoli florets into smaller pieces and place in a bowl. Add 2 eggs, breadcrumbs, carrots, Parmesan cheese powder, crushed peppercorns, salt, Italian seasoning and roughly chopped thyme and mix well.
3. Add remaining egg and mix well. Add processed cheese and mix well.
4. Dampen your palms with little water and divide the broccoli mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into patties.
5. Place patties on the baking tray and put the tray in preheated oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. To make mint-yogurt dip, finely chop few mint leaves and place in a bowl. Add yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper powder and honey. Mix well.
7. Remove patties from oven and place them on a serving dish. Garnish with mint leaves and serve hot with mint-yogurt dip.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.