1. Trim the edges and cut the bread slices into cubes. Put them in a bowl.
2. Add the onion, green chillies, curry leaves, ginger, cumin seeds, peanuts, rice flour, yogurt, soda bicarbonate and salt and mix well to make a dough.
3. Add the coriander leaves and mix. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Grease your palms, take a little of the dough and roll into ball.
4. Press lightly and make a hole in the centre just like a medu vada. Slide the vadas into the hot oil and deep fry on medium heat till golden and crisp.
5. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with any chutney.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.