1. Heat water in a non stick pan. Coarsely grind together biscuits, butter and brown sugar in a mixer jar and transfer into a bowl.
2. Spread a layer of the biscuit mixture in individual cups and press lightly.
3. Place strawberry jelly crystals in a bowl, add a cup of hot water and stir till the crystals dissolve. Keep aside to cool.
4. Boil milk in a deep non stick pan. Mix custard powder in 2-3 tbsps water and add to boiling milk. Cook, stirring continuously till it thickens.
5. Add powdered sugar and mix. Add fruits to the custard and mix well. Spread the fruits layer over the layer of biscuits.
6. Spread strawberry jelly over it. Set in the refrigerator, cool and serve.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.