1. Place bhajanee flour in a bowl, add onions, green chillies, salt and turmeric powder. Chop coriander leaves and add. Add sufficient water and mix into a soft dough.
2. Add mustard sauce and mix. Heat a non stick tawa.
3. Take a piece of muslin cloth, dampen it, place a portion of the bhajanee dough over it and spread with damp fingers to a slightly thick round.
4. Make a hole in the centre, gently dislodge it from the cloth and put it on the hot tawa, dab a little water over it, cover and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes.
5. Drizzle a little oil, turn over and cook till both sides are evenly golden. Serve hot with fresh home-made butter and kharda (green chilli relish).
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.