1. Place the gram flour in a bowl. Add salt, carom seeds and red chilli powder. Add water, little by little, and whisk to make a smooth dosa like batter.
2. Chop the red, yellow and green capsicums. Remove the seeds and chop the tomato. Chop the green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Cut the paneer into small cubes. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan and add cumin seeds. When the seeds begin to change colour, add all the three capsicums, green chilies, tomato and paneer and toss.
4. Add bean sprouts, salt and coriander leaves and mix well. Heat a dosa tawa and put a little oil on it. Pour a little batter and spread into a round pancake.
5. Drizzle a little oil all around and cook till the underside is lightly browned. Spread a little of the filling over the pancake and switch off the heat.
6. Fold the pancake and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ६-१० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.