1. Put the gram flour in a bowl. Add salt, red chilli powder and water, little by little, and whisk till you get a smooth batter of dropping consistency.
2. Rest the batter for a while. Chop onions and green chillies finely and put in another bowl. Break the eggs and add and whisk well.
3. Chop coriander leaves and add along with salt and whisk again. Heat a non stick tawa. Put a little oil on a tissue paper and rub the tawa.
4. Pour a ladle full of gram flour and spread all around the tawa. Spread a little mint chutney over it. Put a little egg mixture and spread. Drizzle a little oil all around and rotate the tawa.
5. When the underside becomes golden, fold into half and serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ६-१० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.