1. Finely chop ginger and green chillies.Heat oil in a non stick pan, add ginger and green chillies and sauté for a minute.
2. Add gram flour and sauté for a minute or two. Add beetroot, mix well and sauté for 8 to 10 minutes or till the mixture becomes dry.
3. Add amla and mix well. Add red chilli powder, ½ tsp garam masala powder, salt and cook for 5 minutes. Add cashewnut powder and mix well.
4. Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add the remaining garam masala powder and mix well.
5. To make the dressing, blend together hung yogurt, salt and garlic and transfer into a small bowl. Heat a non stick tawa.
6. Divide the beetroot mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a tikki.
7. Place a few tikki on the tawa and cook till evenly golden and crisp from both the sides.
8. Place them on a serving plate and serve hot topped with yogurt-garlic dressing and mint leaves.
तैयारी का समय : ३१-४० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.