1. Halve avocado, discard seed, peel and cut into ½ inch thick wedges and place in a bowl.
2. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and mix well.
3. Beat 1 egg in another bowl and add to the avocado wedges. Mix well and set aside.
4. Break remaining egg in another bowl and beat well. Add salt, black pepper powder and beat again.
5. Dust avocado wedges one by one with the refined flour, dip in beaten egg mixture and coat evenly in breadcrumbs. Dust off the excess breadcrumbs.
6. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry prepared avocado wedges till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
7. To make dip, deseed and cut bell pepper into small dices and place in a bowl. Add tomato ketchup, mustard sauce, mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce and mix well.
8. Garnish avocado fries with Parmesan cheese powder and serve hot with dip.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.