1. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan, add half tablespoon butter and garlic and sauté for two minutes.
2. Add onion, mix and sauté for two minutes. Add Arborio rice, mix and sauté for two minutes.
3. Heat another non-stick pan, add half cup Parmesan cheese and cook till it gets crisp.
4. Add white wine to the first pan, mix and cook for three minutes. Add two cups of vegetable stock, mix, cover and cook.
5. Trim heads of asparagus and set aside. Chop stems.
6. Add remaining stock to the pan, cover and cook till al dente.
7. Take some water in a bowl and add chopped asparagus and heat in the microwave oven for thirty seconds. Remove from oven, strain and set aside.
8. Add three tablespoons Parmesan cheese to the risotto and mix well. Add salt, crushed peppercorns, remaining butter and asparagus. Mix well and cook for a minute.
9. Transfer risotto into a serving dish, garnish with crispy Parmesan and asparagus heads.
10. Serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर :
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.