1. Heat sufficient water in a deep non-stick pan. Place the glass noodles in a bowl, add hot water and let the noodles soak for five to ten minutes.
2. Combine the chicken breasts, salt, half teaspoon crushed peppercorns, garlic and one tablespoon lemon juice in a bowl and mix well. Set aside to marinate for five to ten minutes.
3. Heat oil in another non-stick pan. Add marinated chicken and cook on low heat for four minutes. Flip and cook the other side for four minutes.
4. To make the dressing, combine remaining lemon juice, sugar, salt, soy sauce and remaining crushed peppercorns in a bowl and mix well. Chop the coriander roots and add.
5. Add red chilli and whisk well till sugar dissolves.
6. Slice cooked chicken breasts.
7. Drain the noodles and put into another bowl. Add spring onion bulbs, tomato, carrot, half the bean sprouts, half the spring onion greens, dressing, sliced chicken and toss to mix.
8. Transfer the salad on a serving plate. Garnish with crushed peanuts, remaining bean sprouts, remaining spring onion greens and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.