1. Mix milk and sugar in a non-stick pan. Add cardamom powder and boil. Heat 1½ tbsps ghee in another non-stick pan, add dalia and sauté on a medium heat till light brown.
2. When the milk starts boiling, add the sautéed dalia and mix well. Cook till payasam thickens.
3. Peel and chop apple and add to the payasam and cook.Heat remaining ghee in a small non-stick pan.
4. Add cashewnuts and raisins and sauté.Add them to the payasam and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. When it cools down to room temperature, chill it in the refrigerator. Garnish with a few slices of apple and mint leaves and serve.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.