1. Peel, deseed and finely chop apple and place in a bowl.
2. Roughly chop sausages and add in the bowl. Add salt, baking soda, cinnamon powder, maple syrup, refined flour, cornflour, cheddar cheese, little water and mix well.
3. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions shaped into medium size balls or fritters. Refrigerate the balls for 15 minutes.
4. Spread breadcrumbs on a plate.
5. Coat the balls in the breadcrumbs and dust off the excess.
6. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry the balls till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
7. To make mayo-mustard dip, combine mayonnaise and mustard sauce in a bowl. Mix well.
8. Garnish fritters with parsley and serve hot with mayo-mustard dip.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.