1. Remove the core of the pineapple and cut into big cubes. Cut onions into 4 pieces and separate the layers.
2. Cut tomato into 4 pieces, remove seeds and further halve them. Halve capsicum, remove seeds and cut into medium pieces.
3. To make the marinade, put mustard oil, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, black salt, ginger-garlic paste, kalonji and mango pickle masala in a bowl and whisk well.
4. Add salt and mix.Add pineapple, tomato, onion and capsicum and mix well. Set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
5. Soak the satay sticks in water for 15 minutes. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick pan. String a piece of pineapple, onion, capsicum, tomato, pineapple, onion, tomato, capsicum and lastly pineapple onto each satay stick.
6. Place the sticks in the pan and cook, rotating the satay sticks till evenly golden.Arrange spring onion greens and thin strips of red capsicum on a serving plate.
7. Place the pineapple shaslik over them and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.