1. Separate the stems and caps of mushrooms.
2. Heat oil in a kadai. Add asafoetida, cumin seeds, onion seeds, fennel seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and sauté on low heat.
3. Turn off the heat, add ginger-garlic paste and mix lightly. Turn on the heat again, add mushroom caps and stems and mix. Cook on high heat.
4. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, black salt, salt and toss. Add vinegar and mix. Cook till almost dry.
5. Transfer into a serving bowl and garnish with cucumber slices. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर :
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.