1. Boil carrot and corn in 2 cups water for 3-4 minutes.
2. Grind ginger, garlic, green cardamoms and cinnamon with 2 tbsps water into a fine paste.
3. Add cauliflower florets, beans, mushrooms, ground paste, red chilli powder and salt to the boiling vegetables and mix well and let the vegetables cook.
4. Add tomato puree and 2 tbsps butter and mix. Add green peas, honey and kasoori methi and mix well.
5. Add garam masala powder and coriander leaves and mix well. Lower heat and add cream. Serve garnished with 1 tbsp butter.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.