1. Heat oil (or olive oil) in a deep non stick pan. Dice the potatoes. Add cumin seeds to the pan and when they change colour, add potatoes and stir.
2. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add 3 cups water and salt and mix.
3. When the water comes to a boil, add rice, tomato and basil pasta sauce and mix well.
4. When the mixture comes to a boil again, add green peas and mix.
5. Cover and cook on medium heat till the rice and vegetables are done.
6. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.