1. Cut green and red capsicums into small squares.
2. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non-stick pan. Add capsicums and a little salt and grill.
3. Place rice in a bowl and heat in the microwave till well heated through.
4. Quarter orange and remove the peel with a knife leaving a little flesh on the peel.
5. When the capsicums are well grilled, drain and transfer into a bowl.
6. Add chicken to the oil remaining in the pan, add salt and saute. Squeeze the orange peel to extract juice and put into the pan along with the peels.
7. Have each orange quarter.
8. Add green chillies to the chicken and mix well and cook till the chicken is done. Transfer into another bowl.
9. Heat the stock in a deep non-stick pan, add 1 tbsp tomato ketchup. Add ginger, garlic, salt and sugar and mix well.
10. Remove the orange peels from the chicken and discard. Add 2 tbsps cornstarch water, mix well and cook till the sauce thickens.
11. Add chicken and orange pieces and mix. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add spring onion greens and mix. Add vinegar and mix.
12. To serve put the rice in a serving bowl. Pour the chicken with the sauce over the rice. Put the grilled capsicums on top and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठे और खट्टे
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.