1. Preheat oven to 120 °C. Cook sugar and ¼ cup water in a non-stick pan to make a syrup. Heat 2 tbsps ghee in another non-stick pan.
2. Break the sevaiyan and add to the pan and sauté lightly. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat remaining ghee in the pan, add melon seeds, pistachios and cashewnuts and sauté them lightly. Remove pan from heat.
4. Lightly crush the sevaiyan and put them into 4 silicon moulds. Pour some sugar syrup over, sprinkle some of the sautéed nuts. Drizzle saffron milk and mix gently.
5. Press lightly with the back of a spoon. Arrange the moulds on a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and demould them – one on each serving plate.
6. Drizzle fresh cream over and decorate with silver varq and serve.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ३१-४० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.