1. Mix together maida, suji, 2 tbsps ghee, salt and carom seeds in a bowl. Add milk and enough water and knead into a dough. Apply a little ghee on the dough and cover with a damp muslin cloth and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Crumble paneer and put into a bowl. Add red chilli powder, kasoori methi powder, amchur, garam masala powder and salt and mix well.
3. Make a long roll of the dough and cut into small pieces. Apply a little oil on each piece and spread into a little square. Divide paneer mixture into same number of portions as dough pieces.
4. Place one portion in the centre of each dough square and roll. Seal the edges using a fork. Deep fry these in the hot oil till they turn golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Sprinkle amchur and red chilli powder. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.