1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Break eggs into a bowl, add sugar and beat with a hand blender till light, fluffy and of ribbon consistency.
3. Sift refined flour and baking powder into the egg mixture and mix with a light hand in cut and fold method.
4. Add orange and lemon rind, orange juice and mix well. Add olive oil and mix well. Add milk and mix.
5. Grease a glass square dish with olive oil, pour the batter into it, and place in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes check to see if the cake is done and continue to bake for some more time if it is not done.
7. Take it out of the oven, dusgt with icing sugar, cool, cut into wedges and serve.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ३१-४० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.