1. Drain and pressure cook the chana with 3 cups water till just done. Drain and reserve the cooking liquour.
2. Dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, mustard seeds till fragrant. Add dried red chillies and continue to roast for half a minute.
3. Grind together green chillies, mint leaves, roasted spices, salt, black salt, chaat masala, tamarind pulp with a little water to a fine paste.
4. Chop onion and put into a bowl. Add boiled chana and masala paste and mix well. Add sweet corn and mix lightly.
5. Put the chaat into matkas and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.