1. Place the refined flour in a bowl. Add gram flour, ½ tsp red chilli powder, carom seeds, salt and turmeric powder and mix.
2. Heat oil in a kadai. Add water, little by little, to the flour mixture and knead into a stiff dough. Divide the dough into lemon sized balls and roll into rotis, not too thin nor too thick.
3. Prick the roti with a fork all over. Using a round cutter cut our small puris. Slide these puris into the hot oil and deep fry them on medium heat till they turn golden and crisp. Meanwhile add salt to the yogurt and mix well.
4. Chop coriander leaves finely and add and mix well. Drain the papdis on an absorbent paper and let them cool slightly. Place the boondi in a sieve and wash under running water.
5. Add it to the yogurt and mix well. To serve arrange the papdis in a serving plate and place a little of the dahi-boondi over each.
6. Sprinkle roasted cumin powder, a little red chilli powder and a little salt. Serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ३१-४० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ६-१० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.