1. Drain sweet corn from the tin and rinse in fresh water.
2. Heat milk in a deep non stick pan. Drain and coarsely grind rice with a little water. Add to the milk and mix well. Let it cook, stirring frequently.
3. Coarsely grind sweet corn with a little water or milk.
4. Add saffron and green cardamom powder to the pan, mix and cook till the rice is done. Slice almonds finely.
5. Add corn and sugar to the pan and mix. Cook, stirring continuously.
6. Scrape the mixture sticking to the sides of the pan and put into the pan and cook till the kheer thickens.
7. Serve garnished with pistachios and almonds.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.