1. Peel garlic cloves and boil them in 1 cup water and alum till garlic looses its flavour.
2. Drain and rinse in cold water and place them on absorbent paper. Chop them and set aside.
3. Heat milk with green cardamom powder in a deep non stick pan. When it comes to a boil, add kakdi magaz and simmer till milk reduces and becomes slightly thick.
4. Add garlic and sugar and stir till sugar dissolves. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
5. Pour into a serving bowls and serve garnished with paneer cubes, almonds, raisins and pistachios.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.