1. Heat the oil in a non stick pan. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida and turmeric powder.
2. When the seeds begin to change colour add the red pumpkin and potatoes and stir to mix well. Add red chilli powder and dried mango powder and mix well.
3. Add a little water, cover and cook till the vegetables are almost done. Add garam masala powder and salt and mix.
4. Cover and cook for five to seven minutes or till the vegetables are completely cooked and soft.
5. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
तैयारी का समय : २६-३० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.