1. Cut brinjal into thin slices.
2. To make batter, combine rice flour, cornflour, refined flour, pepper powder, salt and 1 cup ice cold water in a bowl. Whisk well ensuring that there are no lumps. Add drinking soda and whisk well into a pouring consistency batter.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a wok.
4. Dust spinach leaves in refined flour, dip in batter and coat well and deep-fry in hot oil till crisp. Similarly, repeat the procedure with brinjal slices, zucchinis and bell peppers. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Serve hot with sweet chilli sauce.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.