1. Saute paneer and khoya separately in a non stick pan and transfer into a bowl. Add sugar, cardamom powder, rose essence and milk powder and mix well.
2. For stuffing place dried figs, gulkand, betel and basil leaves, fennel seeds, white pumpkin and cashewnuts in a bowl and mix well.
3. Place some pistachios in a mould. Over it place a layer of paneer and khoya mixture, a layer of gulkand mixture, and cover it up with a layer of paneer and khoya mixture.
4. Place the mould in the refrigerator till the layers are set.Remove the sandesh from the mould, garnish it with pistachios and soaked saffron.
5. Boil coconut milk in a deep non stick pan. Add cornflour, sugar, saffron, betel and basil leaves, fennel powder and cardamom powder and mix well and cook till the mixture thickens like rabri.
6. Pour the rabri into a bowl, add cream, and mix well. Garnish it with saffron milk, cardamom powder and betel leaves.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.