1. Drain the peaches and put them in a blender jar. Add yogurt and puree. Pour the puree into a bowl.
2. Take carrageenan in a small bowl, add ¼ cup water and let it stand for a few minutes.
3. Add whipped cream to the peach puree and mix. Add sugar and mix. Stir the carrageenan mixture well and add 4 tsps of it to the peach puree and mix well.
4. Pour into 4 ramekin moulds. Garnish with pistachios and keep the moulds in the refrigerator to set for 2-3 hours.
5. Once set decorate with a few slices of peach and serve chilled.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.