1. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Grind browned onions with ¼ cup water to a fine paste.
2. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, green cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds to the pan and sauté till fragrant.
3. Add ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and browned onion paste and mix well. Swirl ½ cup water in jar in which browned onions were ground and add.
4. Add paneer, coriander powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder and mix well.Add yogurt and mix well.
5. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves and salt and mix. Add black peppercorns and mix well. Cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.