1. Dry roast rawa in a non-stick kadai for 3-4 minutes and transfer into a bowl.
2. Heat oil in the same kadai, add ginger, green chillies, chana dal, urad dal and sauté till light brown.
3. Add mustard seeds and when they splutter add curry leaves, onion and asafoetida and sauté till lightly coloured.
4. Add corn and salt and sauté. Add 1 cup water and mix. When it comes to a boil, add rawa and mix.
5. Cook till all the water is absorbed. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.