1. Marinate the prawns in coriander and mint chutney in a large bowl for 10-15 minutes. Quarter tomatoes, remove seeds and cut into thin strips.
2. Cut raw mango into thin strips. Heat ½ tbsp olive oil in a non stick grill pan and the remaining in a non-stick pan.
3. Tear lettuce leaves and place on a serving dish. Place prawns on grill pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add tomatoes and mango to the other pan.
4. Add salt, black pepper powder, mustard sauce and sugar and toss. Add prawns to the mango mixture, mix well and cook for a minute.
5. Transfer over the bed of lettuce leaves and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.