1. Take mashed potatoes in a bowl.
2. Heat one tablespoon oil in a pan. Add onion and sauté till translucent. Add green chillies and sauté for half a minute. Add this to the potatoes along with mashed chickpeas, coriander leaves, salt and mix well. Add lemon juice and mix.
3. Take a portion of this mixture and shape into a ball. Roll in breadcrumbs and shape into a patty. Similarly make more patties with the rest of the mixture.
4. Heat a pan, pour a little oil and place the patties, a few at a time, and cook till evenly golden on both the sides.Slit burger buns and place them on the hot pan and cook till slightly crisp.
5. Take some lettuce leaves and tear. Apply a little mustard sauce and tomato ketchup on the bottom half of a burger bun and place lettuce leaves over the sauces. Place a patty on the lettuce leaves.
6. Apply a little mustard sauce and tomato ketchup to the top half of the bun and place some onion rings over the sauces.
7. Similarly prepare the other burgers and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ३१-४० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.